This charter provides details on the policy for protecting private data on the website of Installux Group, which can be accessed over the Internet at the address http://www.groupe-installux.com/ of the company INSTALLUX SA with a capital of 4.564.576,00 euros, listed in the Company and Trade Registry of Lyon under no. 963.500.905, having its head office at Chemin du Bois Rond – 69720 ST BONNET DE MURE – FRANCE.
Our site does not request any nominative recording of its visitors and does not make any nominative recording for simple consultation of its pages. However, you may be invited to leave personal data via a contact form (last name, first name, telephone number, email address, etc.). The required or optional nature of the data is mentioned at the time of collection.
We do not collect any sensitive data, namely no data concerning your racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions or your membership in a trade union or that concerns your health or sex life.
Moreover, when consulting our website, we may collect and process anonymised data relating to your navigation (in particular cookies, the pages that you have consulted and the searches that you perform), and your terminal (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, your screen resolution, presence of certain plug-ins, etc.). We also perform an approximate geolocation of your originating city. This data will be used to produce statistics on the usage of our site in order to make it more pertinent.
We reserve the right to modify this confidentiality policy at any time. The changes and the clarifications will take effect immediately after they are published on the website.
1/ What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files that can, subject to the parameters chosen in your browser, be stored temporarily in the memory or in a dedicate area on your terminal’s hard drive, when consulting a website.
2/ What types of cookies does the Installux Group website use?
A – Cookies make browsing the site easier
Some cookies are used to simplify browsing on the Installux Group website. This type of cookie makes it possible in particular:
- to set up certain security measures that, for example, disconnect you after a certain period of time (at the end of the life of the cookie) and prompts you to log in to your account again to access your Personal space.
- to memorise the IDs that you have already entered on the site to access your account in order to facilitate subsequent connections to your Personal space on the Installux Group site (session cookies)
B – Visitor statistics cookies
These cookies allow Installux Group to compile visitor statistics on the website and to know how internet users interact with the site (which pages are visited the most, how they browse through the site, where visitors come from, etc.).
This data is anonymised and used to improve your experience of visiting the site, particularly in terms of navigation comfort and access to information on the site.
3/ How can cookies be configured?
Each browser manages cookies in a different way. It is therefore necessary to refer to your browser’s help section:
4/ Contact us
If you have any questions and/or would like more information on cookies, please contact us via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at this address: Installux Group – Chemin du Bois Rond – 69720 ST BONNET DE MURE – FRANCE.
2. Data management
All of the information collected is stored in a secure database and in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. We do not sell it, nor do we rent your personal data to third parties. We will disclose your information only if the law requires us to do so.
We collect the information in order to have a better understanding of your needs and as such provide you with the best customer relations to meet your need for information. That is how the information collected allows us to improve our service, especially for the following reasons:
- Improving our products and services.
- Using the email address that you provided to send you promotional emails or information bulletins on new products, special offers or any other information that may be of interest to you. You will receive this information only if you made the choice to do so when you registered.
- Performing market studies. You may be contacted for this via email, telephone, or via a letter.
- Adapting the website according to your interests – statistics and browsing analysis.
Google collects browsing data when you browse our site, in the framework of its Google Adwords and Google Analytics services.
In order to protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow the best practices in the industry in order to ensure that it is not lost, diverted, consulted, disclosed, modified or destroyed in any inappropriate way.
1/ How do we obtain your consent?
When you provide us with your personal data in order to request a quote or when you contact us, we assume that you are giving us your consent to collect this information and that we use it solely for this purpose.
If we ask you to provide us with personal information for another reason, for the purposes of marketing for example, we directly ask for your explicit consent, or we give you the possibility to refuse.
2/ How can you withdraw your consent?
If after giving us your consent, you change your mind and you no longer consent to us contacting you, collecting your information or disclosing it, you can inform us of this by contacting us via email at the following address: email@example.com or at this address: Installux Group – Chemin du Bois Rond – 69720 ST BONNET DE MURE – FRANCE.
3/ Age of consent
By using this site, you declare that you have reached the legal age of majority in your State or province of residence, and that you have given us your consent to allow any person who has not reached the legal age of majority for whom you are responsible to use this website.
4. Controlling your personal data
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following way:
- Every time you fill in a form on the site, you must choose whether or not you want to receive communication from Installux Group.
- If you have already accepted that we can use your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, you can change your mind at any time and unsubscribe by using the link that is provided in our communication or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell or rent your personal data to a third party. We will disclose your information only if forced to do so by law.
In accordance with the data protection act of 6 January 1978 amended, you have the right to access, modify, and object concerning your personal data, which you can exercise by contacting us via email at the following address: email@example.com or at this address: Installux Group – Chemin du Bois Rond – 69720 ST BONNET DE MURE – FRANCE.
5. Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other sites. However, once you click on these links to access a site other than ours, note that we have no control on the other site that you consult.
Consequently, we cannot be held liable for the protection or the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide when visiting these sites, which are not governed by this confidentiality policy.